Wednesday 18 May 2011

GIG FLEXI HEDGE FUND

Welcome!

My name is Ato Moore Timothy. I work with Fidelity Bank. I am a Currency Trader and Trainer by profession.
Forex Account Management  (GIG FLEXI-HEDGE FUND)
Forex Trading Skills( FOREX TRAINING WORKSHOPS/ ONE-ON -ONE TRAINING) are what I specialize in.
And it does not matter what account size you have. (From as low as $500 you too could be part of my big Portfolio of Managed Accounts (PMA).

I do not  accept cash! No! Rather, you'll have to simply open and fund account by yourself.
The link to do this so that you become part of my PMA, will be posted to you soon.

I currently hold forex workshops and one-on-one Forex Trading Skills Acquisition for clienst of Doxacapital limited and GhanaFX limited.
I am enthusiastic about Forex and  available to support always.

Stay Passionate, Inquisitive,Focused,Determined. I will soon post all necessary links.    For the mean time, if you need support,anything Forex, just reach me on tim.doxacapital@yahoo.com or tim.gigfx@yahoo.com or +233278123440

   

1 comment:

  1. Buonasera! sono interessato per sapere di piĆ¹ per la tua strategia. Come posso mettere in contato ? Grazie

    ReplyDelete